separate safe package for Ball Lens, Spheres, Half glass sphere
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Ball Lens, Spheres, Half glass sphere
Spherical ball lenses are commonly used for laser collimating and focusing, laser-to-fiber coupling, fiber-to-fiber coupling, and fiber-to-detector coupling. We make this spherical ball lenses from all kinds of optical glass material.
We manufacture Ball Lenses from Low Melting Point Glasses, which are specially developed for PGM (Precision Glass Molding). The low Melting Point Ball lenses extend the life of the mold and reduce the reaction between the glass and the mold. This low melting point Ball lenses are used for spherical or aspheric lenses precision molding.
Specifications: Material: Optical glass: for example, K9, BK7, B270, SF11, Fused silica, etc. Low Melting Point Glass: for examples, CDGM's D-K9(516641), D-K59(518635), D-ZK3(589612); Coring CO550(605504), etc. Size: Dia 0.5-50mm Diameter Ellipticity: < +/-2mm Diameter Tolerance: < +/-5mm Surface Accuracy: Lmbda/4 - 2Lambda Surface Quality: 60-40, 40-20 or 20-10 scratch and dig according to customer requirement Coating: No Capacity: 100-300K pieces per month
Half-Ball Lenses: we also supply the half ball Lens polished from Ball Lenses
Radius of curvature tolerance
AR Coating or according to the customer request coating
1. We lower your cost without risk to your production floor. Working with us, you adopt a proven cost-cutting strategy
2. We make you look good. We are technically competent, dedicated, personal, seriously and deeply involved in understanding the unique needs of your business and your products.
3. We maintain adequate inventory on everything you buy. Inventory is an integral and accepted part of our business model whose intangible value outweighs its cost. We’ve found that there’s nothing like having the part in stock.
4. We work…you sleep. Need a quote or have a technical question? Usually, we can have an answer the very next day. Our team works around the clock to ensure overseas communication doesn’t delay your project.
5. We provide a rapid, decisive response to any problems. Our nimble, cohesive team mobilizes quickly to resolve issues that come up with existing customers. Furthermore, our long-range sales philosophy puts long-term customer satisfaction way ahead of short-term sales numbers.
6. We are obsessive about quality assurance. Our in-house metrology laboratory is capable of measuring key properties and parameters of optical components such as transmission and reflection from 175nm to 20um, mechanical dimensions, surface accuracy, surface quality, flatness, parallelism, squareness, angle, centering, MTF, focal length and radius of curvature.