separate safe package for Half-ball lenses, BK7 Ball lenses
1 - 100
To be negotiated
CHalf-ball lenses, BK7 Ball lenses
Half ball lenses are specially designed for the use in the field of LED lighting. They are intended for the production of very large quantities. Prices comparable with the price of plastic lenses are combined with all the very useful characteristics of three different glass types:
*High surface quality *Scratch-proof surface *High or very high refraction index *Heat resistant up till more than 300°C (572°F)
We can also provide half ball lens for precision optics. We can promise the competitive price because of the supports from large quantities production of LED lens.
Radius of curvature tolerance
AR Coating or according to the customer request coating
1. We lower your cost without risk to your production floor. Working with us, you adopt a proven cost-cutting strategy
2. We make you look good. We are technically competent, dedicated, personal, seriously and deeply involved in understanding the unique needs of your business and your products.
3. We maintain adequate inventory on everything you buy. Inventory is an integral and accepted part of our business model whose intangible value outweighs its cost. We’ve found that there’s nothing like having the part in stock.
4. We work…you sleep. Need a quote or have a technical question? Usually, we can have an answer the very next day. Our team works around the clock to ensure overseas communication doesn’t delay your project.
5. We provide a rapid, decisive response to any problems. Our nimble, cohesive team mobilizes quickly to resolve issues that come up with existing customers. Furthermore, our long-range sales philosophy puts long-term customer satisfaction way ahead of short-term sales numbers.
6. We are obsessive about quality assurance. Our in-house metrology laboratory is capable of measuring key properties and parameters of optical components such as transmission and reflection from 175nm to 20um, mechanical dimensions, surface accuracy, surface quality, flatness, parallelism, squareness, angle, centering, MTF, focal length and radius of curvature.